Sanada Samurai House
Sanada Clan House (真田邸) is one of the remaining Samurai House located in Matsushiro, Nagano Prefecture. It was constructed in 1864 by 9th lord of Matsushiro Sanada Clan, Yukinori for his mother. Because it was the house of Daimyo, it is a very gorgeous house with many rich architectures. This house has a beautiful pond surrounding garden in front of the guest room and tea room. It is a very rare case that the house and the garden are still remaining. This house is also the only remaining structure of Matsushiro castle.
There are parking and restroom.
Admission: 200 Yen.
There is a group discount.
Time: 9:00 to 17:00 (last entry 16:30)
0. at Nagano Station
1. use a local bus to Matsushiro.
2. walk south west (10 min.)